Saturday, May 23, 2009

What I've done with my time....

Well, I spent the last few weeks the latest victim of our economy. On a positive note, I had more time to do things around the house (I installed a pocket door and did some painting.) and of course work on my chainmaille! With anodized niobium I wrapped a Limoges cameo (pics coming soon) that my wife had wanted to turn into a necklace and started a sterling silver wrapped cabochon project but I ran out of wire. I also did 2 pieces with copper, the first a Full Persian Bracelet and the second, a Half Persian 3-1 Necklace. I also added to my line of keychains with a Dragonscale Keychain in orange & black anodized aluminum and bright aluminum. And finally I made a Double Byzantine Bracelet using sterling silver and anodized titanium finished with a sterling silver tube clasp.

No comments: